It’s not easy to decorate, nor design a good-looking kitchen when you have little space to work with. But, even so, there are ways to maximize the space you’re left with.
Follow these tips below to help you make the most out of the space you have in your kitchen – without breaking your bank!
1. Don’t be afraid of using the lower cabinets. Go wall-to-wall if you have to.
2. What helps make this space appear larger are its gray accent walls. This helps streamline the white cabinets and make them pop up, creating the illusion that they’re bigger than they actually are.
3. Creating some visual interest, such as bar stools and adding islands to spare corners helps create the illusion of space by decluttering space from somewhere else, such as the living room.
4. Adding things that draw attention to the ceiling and are stark contrasts to the cabinets or the floor make people focus less on how small the kitchen space actually is.
5. The correct color scheme and balance make for a huge difference and could definitely lighten up the space.
6. Take advantage of your kitchen’s wall space.
7. Adding windows or any other interesting backsplash is a brilliant way to clear the area out and create the illusion of space.
8. Utilizing corners such as adding pulls and knobs help make a kitchen look small, yet stylish at the same time.